- This event has passed.
Georgia Manufacturing Summit
The fourth annual Georgia Manufacturing Summit is expected to be a HUGE success. Over 800 industry professionals will gather to discuss the issues most important to Georgia manufacturers. Business leaders will have the unique opportunity to network with their peers, share their insights, and learn from top-level keynote speakers and over 30 top industry experts.
- Simplifying the management of corporate and remote facilities in the modern manufacturing data center
- Leveraging AI and machine learning to secure your intellectual property and secure your most important assets
- The unfair advantage of moving your computing and analytics to the Cloud
- IOT (Internet of Things) and 5 business ideas for enabling manufacturers
- The new era of telephone and communications for manufacturing in the Cloud
Why should you attend?
- Connect with Industry Leaders
- Learn the Manufacturing Trends to Track
- Build Valuable Relationships
Each year we highlight a specific industry segment. In 2015 we showcased the transportation sector. The keynote speakers were Randy Jackson, CAO of Kia Motors Manufacturing Georiga and Phil Horlock, CEO of Blue Bird Corporation. In 2016 our theme was “Building a Stronger Georgia” and the keynote speakers were Kathleen Edge of Southwire and Steve Hillis, CEO of Beaulieu Carpets.
In 2017 we highlighted the food and beverage industry. Debra Shankle, Vice President of Supply Chain of Coca-Cola North America was the breakfast keynote speaker and Rob Dugas, Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer of Chick-fil-A, Inc. was the lunch keynote speakers at the 2017 Georgia Manufacturing Summit.